Jun 12 2013

Just in time for the upcoming Father’s Day!

IMHBL_Albert_Candy_Final_1

This is my second attempt to digitally outline one of my previous sketches. I drew this for Mother’s Day this year, and I have made quite a few modifications to the original drawing for Father’s Day this Sunday.

This scene is based on one of my fan fictions “It must have been love”, in which Candy was five months pregnant:

… With his hand still on my abdomen, he straightened up to kiss me on my lips. Just then we both felt the baby move for the first time, like he or she was responding to our love. Inevitably, tears filled my eyes, and Albert was so excited as well and wanted to feel it again, but this time he got no luck. He resolved not to give up yet, so he began to sing his favorite Scottish folk song to our baby, splaying his long fingers on my belly. I always liked his singing because he got such a sweet, gentle voice. Hence, I joined him to sing the chorus, and our unborn child gave us our wish before long…

For your interest, you can read the story in

As usual, please feel free to share my post, but not the image itself. Thank you in advance!

• CKati on June 15, 2013 at 8:14 am

What a lovely drawing! It expresses so much love.
    You’ve done a really good job on Candy’s eyes!

1. Thank you very much for your kind words, CKati! 😀 I’m so glad you like this drawing, and I hope I will keep on learning and improving. 🙂

• Guest on June 12, 2013 at 8:15 pm

You’re very talented. Ms Puddleglum. Please keep on posting your works!

1. Thank you very much!

• ParkersTheOne on June 12, 2013 at 5:15 pm

You’re quite on the roll today, good job! 🙂

1. Thank you! 😀

• Snowbell on June 12, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Congratulations! I love the innocent eyes of Candy. Looking forward to some more

1. Thank you! 😀 I’ll try! 🙂

• Maraliz on June 12, 2013 at 2:02 pm

I read your story before, and it was very entertaining to read.

Lovely drawing! Looks like Albert can’t wait to see his baby before Father’s Day arrives

1. Thank you for reading, and I’m glad that you like the drawing too! 🙂

• Albertfanatix on June 12, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I like this better than the recent one. Great work on both the story and your drawing.

♬ Have a good time on Daddy’s Day, and also to Albert! ♬

• Albertfanatix on June 12, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Wow, the music symbol works on this blog, too, lol!

How about a heart? –> ♡ ❤ ♡ Wow!

1. Thank you for your feedback! Still need to practice some more! 😛