Aug 06 2013

My Prince Charming

My Prince Charming

“My Prince Charming” is an original story I wrote back in Christmas 2012.

Inspired by the Candy Candy manga version, this story is set in present days and a city in Canada.

It’s about a young lady, Candy, who was involved in a serious ski accident but was rescued by a man who refused to leave his identity, so she gave him a name “My Prince Charming”. Years later, when she runs into him again one day, to her great surprise, he is actually very handsome and even recognizes her right away. She can’t help falling in love with this man called Albert. What will happen next?

I drew this picture based on a scene in the story when Candy is deliberately avoiding Albert, and he wants her to come out of hiding so that at least they can talk.

For your interest, you can find my story in

If you prefer Spanish, my friends have kindly offered to translate this story for me:

Please do not use my image without my permission, but you’re more than welcome to share my post. Thank you in advance!

1 ping

• w.a.a. on September 3, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Hi

What do you think? https://twitter.com/wAlbertAndrew

I can share your blog in Twitter from time to time ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 3, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I created it because there are many fans who are more active in Twitter 😀

• w.a.a. on September 3, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Would you believe he’s the first WAA on Twitter? O.o

1. Nice!! Good idea, especially because it’s the first one 😉

• w.a.a. on September 3, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Thank you! Check out the wallpaper bg. ^^

Actually your cool blog and the other fans who have pages account on Twitter have inspired me to make one. ^^ Thank you ~

1. Reblogged this on Ms Puddle's Haven and commented:

I would like to express my sadness over people who don’t pay respect to my drawing. I wish someone out there could speak up for me and tell whoever did this to stop using other people’s works this way:

• blueriver on September 1, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Are you okay?

1. Don’t worry. Thanks for asking! 🙂

• blueriver on September 3, 2013 at 9:59 am

Have they taken it off yet?

1. I don’t know lol. I haven’t checked 😉

• Guest on August 31, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Hi

Check out this link. Look what they did to your drawing. 🙁

If fan pages keep sharing your link, the others are bound to steal and manipulate your hardwork, and will confuse more fans. 🙁

• Guest on August 31, 2013 at 7:03 pm

I think it’s best for those facebook page owners not to post your link too often. 🙁

They even remove your watermark.

1. Once I post my works out there, I really can’t control what others will do to my drawings. It’s very unfortunate to know that people don’t pay respect to us. 🙁

1. Thanks for letting me know… :'(

• Guest on August 31, 2013 at 8:49 pm

They have victimized others too. Some people have no respect for others whatsoever 🙁

• Snowbell on August 24, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Very good drawing of Albert!

1. Thank you!! Glad you like it! 😀

• Guest on August 9, 2013 at 11:15 pm

The arm on the right is a little shorter

1. You think so?

• Guest on August 10, 2013 at 12:11 am

Yes, and his body is kind of size of Anthony’s.

1. Ok

• CKati on August 9, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Really, I love the drawing! 🙂 Very sexy, the first few buttons open, but I do miss some chesthair.

1. Thanks CKati dear… Want some chest hair ;)… I’m not good at that LOL

• CKati on August 9, 2013 at 3:07 pm

No problem at all. It is very enjoyable looking at your drawing even without the chesthair 😉

1. Awww… CKati!!! Thanks so much… I’m happy to hear that! 😀

• Guest on August 9, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Ckati

I don’t see any button on the image?

1. I did that on purpose ;), but does it really matter to you?

• CKati on August 10, 2013 at 2:32 am

I just imagined the buttons on his shirt/blouse, as I thought Ms Puddle left them out on purpose, just like she said.
            I am looking at the overall picture, which I like 🙂

1. Thanks again, CKati!! 😀

• Yanyan on August 7, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I remember this story which I love so much and he is beautiful!

1. Thanks Yanyan!! 🙂

• waa on August 7, 2013 at 7:00 pm

How very handsome. Might if I can post this image in a page?

1. You’re welcome to share the post. Thanks!

2. I love this prince!…good memories, mis puddle… XD

1. Oh thank you so much Chriss!!!! 😀

• 221BBakerSt on August 7, 2013 at 2:11 pm

The eyes are charming, indeed!

1. Thank you!! 😀

• Lezti on August 7, 2013 at 12:56 pm

really lovely drawing!

1. Thank you dear Lezti!! 😀

• Alexandrite ;) on August 7, 2013 at 12:19 am

A Prince charming indeed Ms. Puddleglum! (swoons)

1. Thanks Alexandrite!!! Glad you like it dear! 😀

1. […] finally done modifying my old drawing of Albert the Prince Charming. It’s an original story I wrote more than a year ago (oh boy, how time flies!!) borrowing the […]