Sep 11 2013

Thank you for the encouragement!

Today I broke my personal record of the number of unique visitors to my latest chapter (see previous post) in less than 24 hours. Usually it takes more than one day to reach that number. Hence, I can’t express my gratitude enough for the support I have received from you all, especially those who have given me feedback already!

*Theatrical bow*!

I promise to work hard. In the meantime, I’m attempting to illustrate one scene from this chapter. It’s not the one requested though, but I hope you will like it still.

*Theatrical bow again*!

• Kathleen on September 13, 2013 at 12:56 am

What a dedicated blog you have here! [c:

1. Thank you very much! ^_^

• Sadie on September 12, 2013 at 10:47 pm

You’re welcome. I hope you keep updating this great blog, so I can catch up with your new stories, drawings. 🙂

1. Thank you, Sadie! I will try ^_^

• Lyanne on September 12, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Hi, you have a beautiful drawing, and so are your stories! I will be waiting for your new one!

1. I’m working hard… 😉 Thank you for your compliments ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 1:04 pm

You’re very impressive one, my dear. Guess what? Manga post has less likes and your image got over 100+ in just two hours. So proud of your bravery to draw for your love for Candy and her prince. Please, keep it up and grace us more of your talented drawings 😉

1. Thank you for letting me know! It’s very encouraging to hear that!!!! ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I’m not sure if FB is deceiving my eyes, but ever since I posted that charming image, the page just popped up into new 12 likers.

Second… your image doesn’t stop getting new likes, comments and shares. Almost reaching up to nearly 200 likes and 20 shares. O___O

I guess your readers of your stories were right into encouraging you to draw. And just for that… you owe the fan page two boxes of Pizza 😉 Really… I am mostly grateful for letting me post it, especially the one who posted it on their page before me. So cheer up, dear. Everybody just loves your work.

1. Speechless… What can I say… Sweating now due to tremendous pressure on my next drawing… Just kidding. Thanks again for posting for me! ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Wow, 2,500 views! We live in different timezone, so I am sure there are more people who will see your drawing, and it’s not even 12 hours yet 😉

1. My honor indeed!! Thank you all (please thank them for me)!! 😀

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Now I know what popped my page and who the ‘page’ is who shared your work

It was Terryfans. (Those are die-hard Terryfans who are determined into bringing Terry back to Candy) and I am SHOCKED they shared YOURS and not other AC fanarts. O___O

I bet they are slowly getting into EQUALITY now thanks to your handiwork. I knew you have magical powers in you that will reunite opposite fans one day. You always told me I should give myself a pat, and now it’s my turn… GIVE YOURSELF A PAT!

You are awesome, lady, and keep on drawing! 😉

1. Really!?! Wow! I’d better go check ;)… Anyway, thank you once again 😀

• Cheryl on September 12, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I think you deserve it. You’ve a head full of brilliant ideas that lead the fans to read you each time you update. It’s nice to meet you!

1. It’s very exciting indeed… I must say! 😀

• Anonymous on September 12, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I visited your page last week and read ALL your stories.

You’re definitely our most award-winning writer <3

1. Nah… I don’t think I’m that good… but thank you very much for visiting and reading ^_^

• Guest on September 12, 2013 at 11:53 am

A big, big, big clap offering for you!

1. Thank you for your cheers! ^_^

• CKati on September 12, 2013 at 11:27 am

It’s my pleasure. You totally deserve all of these very positive comments <3 😀

1. Thanks again, CKati dear!! <3 ^_^

• CandyFan on September 12, 2013 at 2:03 am

Encouragement? Don’t you mean motivation? Without your story, we’d have never been this inspired 😉

1. CandyFan, I think you’re exaggerating LOL! 😉 But thanks!

1. Hahaha… Thank you 😛

• -E- on September 12, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Happy to know you like my present ^^

1. Thanks again! 😉

• ParkersTheOne on September 11, 2013 at 11:51 pm

I read your chapter today and it’s very suspense and romantic in one shot. Good job! 🙂

1. Thank you for reading!! Suspense? Really? 😉

• ParkersTheOne on September 12, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Well reading Neil’s plots give me the chiils 😉

• ParkersTheOne on September 12, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I meant CHILLS 😀

1. Well… you don’t know yet… heeheehee… 😛

• MN027 on September 11, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Really? What’s gonna be?!

1. A secret 😛 😉

1. Awwww… Very cute!!

• Raquel on September 11, 2013 at 9:49 pm

When I was reading your story, I feel the warm-hearted tension from you as though you were Candy. I’m going to visit here every day and read your blog.

1. Thank you Raquel for reading! See you around! 😀

• Guest on September 11, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I want to thank you for being an inspiration to all of us. I love you!

1. Awww… I’m blushing here… But thanks!!!

• Inah on September 11, 2013 at 9:00 pm

I will be waiting, Ms Puddle!

1. Thank you Inah! 🙂

• Guest on September 11, 2013 at 8:27 pm

That’s good news! I think we fans deserve a burger and a shake from you 😉

1. I wish I could do that… but thank you! That’s why I draw instead 😉

• LorenaG on September 11, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Once again, you made me express a smile on your new chapter, and congratulations!

1. Thank you LorenaG! Thanks for reading!

• 24miles on September 11, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Wooot! Yes, go for broke!!!

1. Thank you!!! 😀

• Alexandrite ;) on September 11, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Yay! Esp. for the new illustration 🙂

1. Thank you Alexandrite!! I hope you will like it… I’m trying something new 😉

• Albertfanatix on September 11, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Whatever you choose to illustrate from any scene as long as it’s from you, I’m happy with it. You’re an awesome artist with wonderful ideas.

1. Thank you very much! I hope you will like it… I have some struggles with it though… I’ll see ^_^