It’s the Thanksgiving weekend in the United States of America, and I think it’s a good time to continue this topic. As mentioned earlier in my previous posts about gratitude (for your interest, you can search for the tag “love and gratitude”) , some people argued that Candy ending her letter to Albert “with love and gratitude” …
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 28, 2013 archive
- 255,394 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lost in translation (Part 1)
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
- Did Candy find her happiness? (Part 9)
- Did Candy find her happiness? (Part 8)
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour