I drew this picture in memory of my dear friend who just passed away. Knowing that my short story “My Prince Charming” happened in her hometown, Montréal, which is hours away by flight from where I live, she had suggested a happy French song for one of my chapters. She had translated the song to English …
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 5, 2014 archive
- 254,876 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
- Did Candy find her happiness? (Part 9)
- Did Candy find her happiness? (Part 8)
- Did Candy find her happiness? (Part 7)
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour