I’ve been quiet for so long as I’m occupied lately, writing the epilogue of “Love Never Fails”, mainly about the wedded bliss of Albert and Candy. 😀 One might ask if married couples can indeed sustain wedded bliss. I strongly believe if both partners are willing to contribute and know the meaning of true love, it can happen. Below I share a funny article with you. Until next time. 🙂 http://www.tnonline.com/2011/oct/01/40-years-wedded-bliss
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 262,567 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- In lieu of a happy moment
- Lost in translation (Part 2)
- Lost in translation (Part 1)
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour