My deepest gratitude goes to Antlay for taking up the job of typing my late friend’s manuscripts for “The Diary”. I’m very happy that my friend’s effort wasn’t wasted after all, and this short story is based on Candy’s letter to Albert in Candy Candy Final Story (CCFS). As you probably know by now, I strongly believe Anohito in CCFS …
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 30, 2014 archive
- 263,275 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- In lieu of a happy moment
- Lost in translation (Part 2)
- Lost in translation (Part 1)
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour