Nov 13 2015

Terrorists’ attack :(

I’m shocked by the terrorists’ attacks in Paris… 🙁 🙁 my prayers and deep condolences to the victims and their loved ones! I hope my friends are all right.

• Evelyn on November 17, 2015 at 9:37 pm

My deepest condolences to our French brother and sisters who suffered looses and injury!! What a horrific and coward act by evil people who do this kind of nonsense! So sorry! I’m glad Antlay and Luna are well. Hope you also are doing well Candy Bert.

1. Can’t agree with you more, Evelyn! Sigh… all those innocent people just lost their lives… 🙁 🙁

1. Thank you to all for standing with us and praying for us. I’m okay. My thoughts go out to the victims and to theirs familiesof this attack and those injured.

1. Dear Antlay, I’m relieved to hear that you’re safe and sound… My deep condolences to the survivors and victims’ families

• Vera García on November 15, 2015 at 1:34 am

Estoy conmocionada por los lamentables y reprobables actos terroristas en París, como persona de fe ruego a Dios para que nuestros amigos y sus familias se encuentren a salvo(en especial Caramelo Bert, Antlay y Luna). En general de fortaleza, unión y paz a todo el querido pueblo Francés.

1. Hola Vera, I agree with you. I’ll continue to pray for the people in France. May God comfort their hearts and souls.

• Luna on November 14, 2015 at 12:04 am

Thank you very much for your kind concern dear Ms Puddle ! We re okay and very sad., shocked…I have no word to explain my self correctly today. I am very sad for people who lost their lifes their beloved ones. I just visited your blog for making my mind free. I wish our friends of your blog from France are okay as well.

• Reeka on November 14, 2015 at 1:36 am

Glad to hear you’re okay, Luna. My thougts and prayers are for you people in Paris and all innocent civilians around the world who have been suffering from the act of cowardice.

Stay safe, Luna.

• Luna on November 14, 2015 at 3:33 am

Thank you very much dear Reeka, you re very kind.
        Greetings

1. So glad and relieved to hear from you, Luna, that you’re safe and sound. It was a tragedy indeed, and many people around the world were shocked and saddened. 😥😧😩

• Reeka on November 13, 2015 at 9:13 pm

It’s a tremendously devastating news to wake up to. 🙁 . Thanks Ms Puddle. I’ve tried to send message to Candy Bert on twitter but failed.

Candy Bert and Antlay, hope you and your family are all safe and sound.

1. I know… Reeka. I was very shocked when I heard. Sigh… Luna is also from France I think. I sincerely hope they are all right!

• Tiny 12 on November 13, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Me too ms puddle i am in shocked, i have service later tonight and i will be preying for the victims and there love ones!!!

1. Sigh… A tragedy indeed 🙁 🙁