Dec 12 2015

It’s Christmas time!

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! 聖誕快樂! Joyeux Noël! Buon Natale! メリークリスマス!메리 크리스마스!

Thank you all for your support! Please let me know if you want this with your name.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥

Candy_Christmas 2015

1. An affectionate greeting Ms. Puddle
    Gracias, Ms. Puddle por sus interesantes post; a través de ellos he captado de una manera más profunda la belleza de la novela de Mizuki y poder conocer de CCFS. Sus historias han permitido que pase momentos increíbles; pero sobre todo gracias por escribir El Diario, porque literalmente me salvo la vida. Y que decir de sus dibujos me encantan.
    Pero sobre todo gracias por este maravilloso año, porque he conocido una persona sensible, talentosa. pero lo más importante con una hermosa alma, gracias por su amistad.
    Feliz Navidad (porque seguimos en Navidad) y Felices fiestas de fin de año y un Próspero 2016 para usted y su familia.

1. Hola Vera! ¿Cómo estás? 😍

Muchas gracias, mi querida amiga, por su ayuda y alienta! Usted es tan amable, y estoy sin palabras y rubor. 😘❤💕💗

Les deseo un feliz año nuevo, así, mi amiga, Vera! 🎆🎉🎇🎊🎆🎇🎉🎊

• Memchew on December 24, 2015 at 5:55 am

A very Merry Christmas to you, Ms Puddle and to your family! I hope 2016 will bring more blessings, great joy to you. Thank you for your stories, your artworks, for your sharing of your talents! Appreciate it so much!

1. Hi Memchew! Nice to hear from you again. 💗 Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, as always! 😍

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! 🎍🎄🎉🎅⛄❄

2. Thank you for this beautiful gift, a stunning SantaCandy 😉 Of course I’d want one with my name! 😀 💙 😍

🎅★ Merry *. • ˚ ˚ •. ★ ★ Christmas. *. °. ° * * ★ ★ Joyeux. • ˚ ˚ ★ ★ ˛ ˚ ˛ ••. Noël ★ 🎅
    ❄️★ ★ ★° _Π___. * ˚ ★ ★ ★❄️
    ˚ ˛ • ˛ • ˚ */______/~\ . ˚ ˚ ˛ ★ ★ ★❄️
    ˚ ˛ • ˛ • ˚ *| 田田 | 门 | 🎄❄️⛄️

1. Of course, dear Candy Bert. 😍 Very nice digi-art 👍👍

I have added a new one with your name. Please check my Facebook page

You should be able to download it from the album. If you have problems finding it, please feel free to let me know. ❤💕

1. Thank you very much, my friend! I got it! 💖💗💓

• Luna on December 14, 2015 at 10:49 am

✨✨Thank you very much for this great drawing dear Ms Puddle.
    I wish a Merry Christmas 🎉🎉🎈 to you and your beloved ones as well.❤️
    Many Greetings.

1. Bonsoir, Luna! Joyeux Noël! 🎄🎍

Same wishes to you, my dear friend. 😍 Greetings all the way from west coast of Canada, and have a wonderful year ahead! 💕💞

• Brenda on December 14, 2015 at 10:28 am

Hi Ms Puddle, thanks so much for this beautiful gift! I have just seen my name , God bless you!
    Brenda.

1. You’re very welcome, Brenda! 💕💞

God bless you too! 😍

3. Hello Ms Puddle
    Waow ! as usual a great fanart Ms Puddle and Candy has beautiful green eyes.❤❤❤
    Merry Christmas my friend 🎄⛄🎅

1. Dear Antlay!! Bonsoir!
      Thank you for your kind words, my friend! 💕💞

Merry Christmas to you too! Joyeux Noël! 🎄🎍⛄❄

• Brenda on December 13, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Hello Ms Puddle! Would you put my name on Candy´s picture too, on your FB please? I´d appreciate it very much.
    love.
    Brenda.

1. Yes, Brenda! Just done. Please check my Facebook page. 💕

• Evelyn on December 13, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad my dear friend!! Love the drawing. She looks so beautiful! Is she going out with Albert to a party? 🙂 😉
    Wish you a wonderful Christmas season with your family and loved ones. May we all have a prosperous 2016!!
    Many hugs and blessings! ❤❤❤

1. Dear Evelyn, igualmente, mi querida amiga!! 💕😘 Thanks for your compliments, and I drew only Candy this time because I didn’t have much spare time to draw. Rather than modifying my old drawings, I decided to draw a simple fanart. Glad you found my Candy beautiful! ❤😄

Wish you a marvelous time this Christmas and a happy new year, my dear friend! Thanks for your continued support! 💞💝

• Evelyn on December 14, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Thank you for your friendship as well dear Ms Puddle!!! 😘 I just realized about the picture! Would it be ok to get this wonderful picture with my name on it? Thanks!! 💞

1. Dear Evelyn, you’re more than welcome! 💝 My pleasure indeed. 💞😘 It’s already done, and please check my latest photo album on my Facebook page. You should find yours near the end (because I just added it). If you can’t find it, I can post the link here. 😍

• Evelyn on December 15, 2015 at 3:05 pm

I see it! Thank you so much my friend!! You’re awesome!! Very much appreciated!! 💝 💞❤❤❤ 😉

• Ms Puddle on December 15, 2015 at 4:06 pm
                Author

You’re very welcome, Evelyn! Once again, I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 🎄🎍🎊🎆🎉

• Brenda on December 13, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Hello Ms. Puddle.
    Thanks for your reply ! Indeed, we can breath the Spirit of Christmas. How nice to celebrate this holydays with parties.
    parades, decorations and of course my dear friend with the ones we love! Anyway, Best wishes for the coming year 2016
    and a Merry Christmas for you too! FELIZ NAVIDAD.PRÓSPERO AÑO Y FELICIDAD like the song… I want to wish you…
    José Feliciano.

1. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and blessings!! You’re so kind, Brenda. 💕😘 Indeed, this is the most wonderful time of the year, just as the song goes. ❤😍

Of course you can have this pic with your name. Please wait, and I’ll let you know when I’m done 😄😁

• JeannyJJ on December 13, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Merry Christmas!
    Isn’t this the hat she wore on the day she left for New York to meet with Terry?
    Did Candy wear it at other occasion?

1. Hi there, JeannyJJ! 😘 Good observation! 😁 Yes, I got the ideas from Candy’s two winter outfits in the manga version. Do you remember the other one? 😄

• JeannJJ on December 13, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Was it the time when Candy was looking for Albert after he left the hospital and found him at the park?
        🙂

1. Good try, JeannyJJ, but the answer is no. 😜😉😍 The one you mentioned happened in the Fall, didn’t it? I remember falling leaves, everywhere, in that particular episode. 😄

• J on December 13, 2015 at 10:31 pm

ah ha… to be honest, I thought the hat Candy wore when she were looking for Albert after he had left the hospital didn’t look the same… 😛
            Hopefully this time I got it right.
            Was it during the time while Candy found out Albert had left her alone in the apartment then she went looking for Albert on the street ? Candy saw a couple walked down the street and thought it was Albert. ;p

• Ms Puddle on December 13, 2015 at 10:40 pm
                Author

Hello JeannyJJ! I think it’s time to let you know the answer. 😄 You guessed it right about her hat, which is the same as the one she wore to New York to meet up with Terry. About the rest, I was inspired by the outfit she wore to Mr. Cartwright’s workplace before George arrived to announce the new plan from Granduncle William (going to London). 😜😉😁

BTW, all the scenes you have mentioned so far are my favorites. Thanks for playing this game with me. 😄😆

• JeannyJJ on December 13, 2015 at 11:06 pm

😁
              This was fun! I only focused on her hat instead of the whole outfit. 😛 But, I guess it gives me the reason to read the manga one more time then. Do you mind I ask you questions? Why did Albert (& Terry) look so not handsome in the anime?! And why did anime’s ending is so different?

• Ms Puddle on December 14, 2015 at 10:00 am
                Author

Glad you had fun too, JeannyJJ! 😆😉

About your question, to be honest I think the anime didn’t do Albert justice… In the beginning, he looked way too old to be in his early twenties. In the manga we could tell it was a disguise… Anyway, Terry looked slightly better to me, but near the end everyone, including Candy herself, looked rough and unpolished 😡😵😳

I wish I knew why the anime ending could be this different and misleading 😠 Sigh…

• Brenda on December 12, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Hi Ms Puddle, What a wonderful surprise! So let´s celebrate Christmas already with you all your blog folowers,
    Candy, Albert and all the rest! I love your picture, Candy looks so gorgeuos!
    Thanks for this beautiful gift.
    Brenda.
    ps. Enjoy your holidays.

1. Hello Brenda! You finally got your name back 😘😉

Here people started having Christmas parties, so I decided not to wait. Was it a surprise to you? Glad you love this. 😍💕

People have been asking me to draw them something to put their names on. I’ll announce on my Facebook page soon. 😁

Merry Christmas, my friend! 🎍🎄🎁❄⛄🎊

4. She looks beautiful and a very, very sexy….

Merry xmas too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!

1. Thank you Cristina!! I’m so glad you like my new drawing! Feliz Navidad, mi querida amiga! 💕❤🎁🎄🎍

• Delhia Diaz on December 12, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Gracias. Igualmente. Felices fiestas decembrinas.
    Te mando un mega abrazo.
    Que Dios te bendiga

Gracias por tus diseños e historias

1. Muchas, muchas gracias, Delhia!! Feliz Navidad, mi querida amiga! 🎄🎍🎁❄⛄

• Tiny12 on December 12, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Thank you ms puddle!!! Same for you! Feliz navidad

1. Thank you Tiny 12! ❤ Appreciate your continued support, my friend! Feliz Navidad!! 🎍🎊🎄

5. Awwww. It is Christmas already?? Times fly
    Wao!!! Thanks for your wishes Ms Puddle.
    Great fanart.

1. Dear Olenka!! Thank you so much for your prompt attention!! Wish you all the best in 2016, and Feliz Navidad!! 🎉🎊🎄