Happy new year, all my friends! 🎇🎆🎊🎉
Last year went by so fast, and yet I’ve met quite a few new friends in the Candy Candy fandom. Some of them have been particularly supportive throughout the year. Their friendship, positive feedback and unflagging support have motivated me to keep this blog alive. ❤💕
According to the year-end summary I just received from WordPress, the number of views from visitors around the world in 2015 have doubled when compared to the number back in 2014. This is extremely encouraging to me, and I’d like to thank some of you:
- Evelyn: you have written 254 comments last year, way ahead than everyone else! 😄 Incredible! 😍 I’ll draw you a picture as my appreciation for your loving support! I don’t know when I’ll get it done, but hopefully before St. Valentine’s day. 😘
- QuevivaCandy: you have your hands full, but you still squeeze your time to translate Peculiar Relationship for me. 😘 Although I’ve given you two fanarts already, I have one more in mind near the end of the story. If possible, I’ll try to get that done around the time that particular chapter is published. ¡Muchas gracias! 😍
- Antlay: how can I thank you enough? 😍 I know how terribly busy you are in real life, and yet you spent your precious spare time to translate my stories and sent me special gifts from time to time. 😘 For example, Antlay recently composed the following fanart, based on the manga and Candy Candy Final Story (CCFS):
It’s so true, isn’t it? 😋😝 The ending of CCFS mirrored the manga ending, as explained in my earlier post, The day her life changed (Part 7).
In addition, Antlay drew a new fanart, and I’d like to share it with you all. Isn’t Albert hot and sexy? 😀 😆
I plan to color this drawing to thank Antlay for her friendship and thoughtfulness. 💋❤
- Candy Bert: you regularly share my posts on your blog, and thus a lot of visitors came from your site. ❤ My friends, Candy Bert’s masterpiece is just completed, so for your interest, please click le fil rouge du destin 💗
- William Albert Andrew (el príncipe de la colina): thank you for your insights, and you have provided various images and materials for my blog. Also thank you for sharing my posts regularly. 💗
- Candy & Albert World: thank you so much for sharing my posts and Facebook page time after time. 💖
I also like to thank Reeka, Brenda, Vera García, and Yue月 on Twitter. Please understand that I can’t name all of you wonderful friends on Twitter and/or Facebook, but once again, happy new year, everyone!