Sep 04 2013

Sat huddled on a tree branch

This is my illustration of Albert and Candy based on a scene in Chapter 33 “Pendant” from my long story “Love Never Fails”. As you have probably noticed, it’s my first attempt to draw a more complicated picture. For your interest, you can find the story in http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7472782/1/Love-Never-Fails

Please respect my copyrights and do not use my image without my permission. You’re more than welcome to share my post.

LNF_Ch33_Albert_Candy_On_the_Tree

• w.a.a. on September 15, 2013 at 11:23 pm

241 likes! Congratulations! 😀

1. Thanks! I really am flattered… 😛

1. You’re a great artist… We love Albert ever! ♥

1. Thank you Eli!! Yes!!! He’s the PRINCE!!! ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 11, 2013 at 2:51 pm

May I add this in an album anytime soon this week? 😀

1. Sure go ahead. It’s my honor. Please add a link to my post thanks! ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 10:20 am

Wow it is not even 5 minutes yet after posting this and already two pple share your work in their walls, plus 12 likes.

1. Really? That’s wonderful! Thank you for sharing! ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 11:08 am

58 likes and counting…

1. Thanks again for sharing! Please thank them for me ^_^

• w.a.a. on September 12, 2013 at 11:10 am

lol the count is going fast and you got comments too. Congrats!

1. Thanks again!

• Lezti on September 11, 2013 at 12:03 pm

great drawing!!! <3

1. Hi there Lezti! It’s great to hear from you again, dear! Thanks for following too! ^_^

• Alexandrite on September 8, 2013 at 5:37 am

OMG, so cute! I’ve always wanted to see them like this 🙂

1. Thank you dear! Actually me too! I want to see tenderness between them ^_^

• anonymous on September 6, 2013 at 4:08 pm

How do you like this? I started using sixth version of PS today and the result looks the same. Still, I like it and hope to think of a new tech -E

1. Looks good 🙂

• Anonymous on September 5, 2013 at 5:08 am

Hola Ms Puddle!!! Soy letita solo para decirle que aunque no puedo leer sus historias, imagino que son hermosas al igual que sus imágenes pero eso usted ya lo sabe 🙂 , me he quedado OMG!! WOW!! cada ves son más fascinantes para mi, un saludos y mis felicitaciones!!

1. Muchas gracias, Letita! Estoy tan feliz de saber de usted! ^_^ 😀

• MN027 on September 4, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Is Candy pregnant? She looks like it. Your art skills are great! 🙂

1. You think so? Why? Anyway, thanks for your encouragement! 🙂

• Anonymous on September 4, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Here is her link. She spends most of her time in there now

1. Is there any other way to contact her? I don’t want to create a DA account yet… 🙁

• Anonymous on September 5, 2013 at 11:20 pm

I’m sorry I didn’t see this. I just asked for her email add and told her I’d send it here or in ff site. Will wait for her reply. 🙂

1. Many thanks! No rush at all. 😀

• Guest on September 4, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Dude, your drawing is talk of the fandom. Hope they don’t mistook Albert as Anthony again lol

1. Hopefully not lol! I’d better modify my post to specify who he is hahaha…

• Beatrice on September 4, 2013 at 2:25 pm

They look so peaceful and happy in here, and I just love Candy’s eyes. Good job!!

1. Thank you, Beatrice! Yes, I want to show that they are happy together. Thanks! 😀

• Guest on September 4, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I passed this post to T-pies. Hope she gets it, and visits here when she is free.

1. Thank you. Please say hi to her. Thanks! 🙂

• CKati on September 4, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Oh, she’s so pretty! Very lovely drawing indeed 😀
    BTW, how are you doing on chapter 34? Is there any progress?
    I’m just asking, I don’t mean to push. 😉

1. Hi CKati!! Thank you for your continued support! 😀 So glad to know you like my drawing! I’ll be starting to write soon! 😉

• Melissa U on September 4, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Yen, This is just beautiful!!!! what a great job! you are so talented ;). better than chocolate!

1. Hi Melissa! It’s very nice to see you here! 😀 I’m more than happy to hear that you think this is beautiful! ^_^

• c.a.w. on September 4, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Your link has been posted, and again you have received many likes & 500 views in just 2hrs.

Now about your drawing… it is hotter than my hot chocolate! 😀

1. Thank you for sharing my post on your fanpage. I’m happy to hear that it’s well received! ^_^

2. BTW, I just checked your page. Please thank Leti for me as my account is still disabled :'(

• c.a.w. on September 4, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Ok. Can you write to FB to reactivate it? 🙁

Oh, someone asked if she could borrow your image. I don’t know how to answer her, so I asked to write her message here. 🙂

1. I’m dealing with FB. My case is being reviewed :-(. Thanks!!

• c.a.w. on September 4, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Wow over 650+ views and 50 likes lol

1. Thanks again! ^_^

1. Incredible!! I just watched this movie last night! Lol…

• c.a.w. on September 5, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Ty. I’m planning to rent it online and re-watch it again while I have the wkend all to myself 😀

• c.a.w. on September 6, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Can I add this in the album in the future? 🙂

1. Please ask again in the future 😉

• c.a.w. on September 7, 2013 at 11:11 am

Lol that new page already posted this image in hers before I did, oh well. Ok, I will ask soon 🙂

1. :'(

• c.a.w. on September 7, 2013 at 12:44 pm

:'(

I got to admit… I wish I was on Albert’s lap 😉

Again, your drawing is convincing and lovely (♥♥,)

1. Thank you for your compliments!! ^_^

• LorenaG on September 4, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Hi, I gave you a review in your chapter and I enjoyed it so much. You have remarkable talent in drawing, I’m so impressed. It’s good to meet you here, Ms Puddle.

1. Yes LorenaG! I recognized your name! Thank you for your review and compliments to my drawing, and I’m so glad to meet you here too! ^_^ 😀

• Guest on September 4, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Excuse me, but your link is pointing me to chapter 1, not 33 🙂

1. Yes, that was intentional (for those who haven’t yet read the story) 😉

• Your lnf fan on September 4, 2013 at 12:20 pm

What happened to Albert’s pants? Was he scratched by a lion again? 😀

What can I say, you’re getting better at this and they are so much in love ❤ ❤ ❤

1. Thank you so much, lnf fan! Glad you like this drawing (or should I say ‘his pants’ lol?)!! 😀

• Your lnf fan on September 4, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I had thought you might have added a lil hole so we naughty girls could take a wee peek on his flawless skin 😉

1. I thought his arms sufficed 😛

• INGRID on September 4, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Your drawings are getting better and better 😀 congratulations!
    Lovely chapter by the way 😀

1. Hi Ingrid!! I’m happy to hear from you! Thank you so much for your compliments on my drawing and the chapter ^_^ 😀

• INGRID on September 4, 2013 at 12:31 pm

No problem 🙂 …and thank you for your birthday wishes 😉 I didn’t have the chance to properly let you know.:D

1. You’re welcome Ingrid! I know… That happened out of the blue… I was literally shocked 🙁