Mar 01 2014

Enjoy the view of the evening sky

I felt like drawing again, and I was inspired by a scene from Chapter 17 of “Love Never Fails”, in which Albert and Candy enjoyed the view of the evening sky by looking out of the window in the small apartment. It’s not exactly the same as written but the idea was there.

In case you don’t know yet, my Albert is like the one in the manga, not the anime. I prefer men with short hair, and his wavy hair (sometimes unruly) is very cute. Some people joked that Albert looked younger and younger in the manga, almost like “Benjamin Button”. 😉 I hope you like my new drawing. Have a nice weekend! 😀

LNF_Ch17_Albert_Candy_Embrace

1 ping

• Sonia on March 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm

WOW, Ms Puddle, that wonderful image, your fanarts are really the most beautiful thing I’ve seen 😀
    Who dares to criticize your style of drawing Albert? surely someone who does not appreciate the finer things in life lol
    Congratulations friend, you’re just great 😉

• EnakaT on March 2, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Albert looks so handsome in here. She did a great job on illustrating his likeness 😉

1. Thank you EnakaT! Happy to know that you find Albert handsome in this picture! I used Photoshop Elements 11 to draw. Nothing new. 😉

1. Thank you Sonia for your encouragement!!! I’m so glad to hear that you like this drawing very much! ❤ Thanks again!! ♡♡♡

• CKati on March 2, 2014 at 4:36 am

Very nice Ms Puddle!!
    I love how you draw their eyes, just like in the manga.

1. Thanks, CKati! Yes, I drew them based on the manga version! Thank you! 🙂

1. Thanks, EnakaT. Glad to know that you like this one too! 😀

• EnakaT on March 1, 2014 at 7:20 pm

Their noses are so cute I’m almost tempted to rub on one of them 😛

1. LOL… that’s very funny. 😛

• EnakaT on March 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm

You’ve done it again. This is getting better and better. I love this one. Well done! 🙂

2. :mrgreen: