Sep 04 2014

Caption this drawing?

I went to a swimming pool the other day and suddenly got inspired to reuse my latest drawing (yes, yet again). 😀 I promise this is the last time I will “recycle” this particular illustration… LOL.

As you see below, only Albert is in the picture. This is not necessarily a men’s shower room, and this can be a bathroom for example.

Anyway, would you like to caption this? Yes, it’s another contest! 🙂 Recently, I found that more and more people have used my drawings without getting my permission, so from now on I’ll use a lower resolution with a bigger watermark. Please respect my copyright.

Whoever writes the best caption (in any language, and I’ll judge) before September 14, 2014 midnight (PDT) will get this picture from me with a smaller watermark and the highest resolution. Of course, your name will be on the picture as well. If you’re interested, please send your entry to this email address: presto_largo@hotmail.com. I’m looking forward to hearing from you, and I will publish the entries the day I announce the winner.

Have a wonderful weekend!

LNF_Ch48_Albert_shower_med

1 ping

• Guest on September 11, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Delete afterwards if you like

• Reeka on September 10, 2014 at 7:14 am

mmmm … I’m afraid my caption would be inappropriate, so i think i won’t join this time 🙂 LOL. But seriously, Ms Puddle, what do you expect ? ^_* I am worrying I will be caught in the act of staring this picture by husband. This picture of yours is a sin. 🙂

But hey, maybe I’ll change my mind. I’ll email you if something good comes across my mind.

1. Reeka dear, your comment makes me laugh!! Lol! A sin? That’s hilarious! I hope you will join though… at least for fun 🙂

• CKati on September 8, 2014 at 11:42 am

I also noticed at least one of your drawings being used as an avatar for a FF story (I don’t remember which one). I didn’t think anything of it, because I thought it probably was with your permission. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, great drawing! However, I will not participatie in the competition with good reason; I am the worst in making up captions or slogans. So I will enjoy whatever the winner will think of 🙂

Good luck to all the participants!

1. Hello there, CKati dear! Unfortunately, nobody has asked me for permission to use my drawings as their FF covers. 🙁

Glad you like the drawing, my friend! Don’t be so modest… Why don’t you give it a try? 😛

• CKati on September 9, 2014 at 1:27 pm

I think I will pass, dear Ms Puddle. I’m blaming my total lack of imagination LOL.
        You know how happy I am that your imagination works so wonderfully 😀

1. Total lack of imagination? Come on, CKati! Don’t look down upon yourself 😉

• Guest on September 9, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Ckati, I have seen them too. Can you blame those people? They fell in love with Ms Puddle’s talent and she didn’t want to admit that her Albert version is quite handsome 😉

• CKati on September 9, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I certainly don’t blame them for loving Ms Puddles work. I am a fan as well. And although, it might be a compliment to her, they should ask for her permission first anyway.

Indeed her Albert is also very handsome 😉

1. Thanks CKati dear! You’re so right. They should contact me first. Anyway, glad you find my ‘Albert’ handsome too! 😀

• Guest on September 10, 2014 at 11:08 am

Ckati & Ms Puddle, not only on fic site, but in Facebook as well. I thought I saw someone using Ms Antlay’s artwork which Ms Puddle colored, as her avatar. Yes, it is flattering when someone admires your work, still they have to get Ms Puddle’s permission first. Ms Puddle why don’t you create a personal mark like the one you received as a present in a recent post? The kissing part? It might discourage them from using your works.

1. I can’t believe that they have used that drawing too… Sigh. I think my current watermark is good enough, but I’ll have to make it more obvious. Don’t really want to ruin my own drawing by having a huge watermark though. 🙁

• Guest on September 10, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Yes, one of them used Ms Antlay’s drawings. I am not sure where I saw her click like. Whether Candy Candy page, or Albert or yours. I didn’t even get her name to show you as proof. Like you said before, we can’t track them everywhere. I am sure she’s following your page and blog and probably knows we’re talking about her and might have changed her avatar. : (

Don’t be sad. Some have molested others’ fanarts as well, including mine. : (

• Ms Puddle on September 10, 2014 at 11:40 pm
                Author

Never mind. I’m not gonna track anyone down

1. Thank you for your compliment! 🙂

• Reeka on September 10, 2014 at 7:20 am

Oh I thought they asked your permission, Ms Puddle. I believe one of the stories that I like uses your drawing. I am not sure which one though. Oh well, I hope it doesn’t discourage you to share your talent to the world, my friend.

1. Sigh… No I wasn’t discouraged, mainly disappointed and disagreeably surprised. Just need to do something to ‘protect’ my drawings 😛

• Ana on September 13, 2014 at 11:34 am

Now, I’m worried… Did I should ask for your permission to use your drawing as my FF avatar? Right now I’m using one of those you have signed with my pen name on it.

Also I have used them as my cover FB but said you were the artist.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, I’m a litte concern now. :/

1. No worries, Ana!! Those pictures I gave them to you / dedicated to you as gifts. My honor indeed you used them as your avatar(s), my dear friend!!

• Ana on September 13, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Thank you!!! Now I’m in peace… 😉

• Guest on September 4, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Mind if I share 100 entries? 😛

1. Lol… One entry per person please. 😉

• Guest on September 5, 2014 at 8:58 am

Glad you decided to open another event. A friend of mine was sad she missed the first one. It didn’t show up in her newsfeed when you first opened up a first event. She only found out when she saw the prizes you posted on your BFB (Blog Facebook). So, I gave her a knock knock and she was happy as a puppy. 😀

1. Please thank your friend for me. Facebook page is unreliable now, but if she wants, she can follow me on Twitter or my blog directly 🙂

• Guest on September 5, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Oh she’s already following you on Twitter since last year. She’s not very active there, but I will let her know. : )

• Ms Puddle on September 5, 2014 at 1:49 pm
                Author

I see. Thanks again!

• Ana on September 4, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Love it! I mean the drawing… lol… :p Give me a little time so I can think what to write although sometime just came to me but nop, no naughty Ana this time… 😉

• Ana on September 4, 2014 at 10:08 pm

sorry, it wasn’t sometime, it was SOMETHING

1. Feel free to be ‘slightly’ naughty, Ana… Lol!!!

• Ana on September 13, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Entry sent… not naughty… or maybe in a light, light, liiiiiiiiiiiiight way :p

1. Ana dear, I got it!! Thanks!

1. […] Albert in a shower? Matching pajamas Morning before honeymoon First night First Anniversary collage Dance like a nymph Candy's birthday Albert and Candy dressed up for her birthday My Prince Charming Good morning, my love Candy thinking of Albert Candy, smile! Hello there! My Facebook page! Love Never Fails Ch 17 Enjoy the view of the evening sky Love Never Fails Ch 20 Caught in passion! Love Never Fails Ch 30 Albert wearing a suit The Diary: Wedding night Happy 2014! Kissing under the fireworks! My Prince Charming Ch 5 Kissing on a snow mountain It must have been love (No sé si es amor) Pony's Hill Love Never Fails Ch 2 Sudden Embrace from behind Afternoon Nap (Siesta Vespertina) Love confession El Diario Capítulo 3 Horse riding together It must have been love Ch 3 Dreamy Candy Love Never Fails Ch 11 Stranded in the middle of nowhere Love Never Fails Ch 28 Good morning The Diary Wedding night Papa, what makes a prince? Morning hug The Diary Sharing the anguish Papa, what makes a prince? Afterglow Love Never Fails Ch 33 A choking hug Love Never Fails Ch 33 Sat huddled on a tree branch Love Never Fails Ch 34 Tearful embrace […]