Sep 14 2013

Tearful embrace

Tearful embrace

This is a scene based on Chapter 34 “Departure” in my story “Love Never Fails”.

Steam hissed, and the time to depart was near. When Candy heard the gentle clacking of wheels on tracks, she flung herself onto Albert and clung to his neck with her arms. She closed her eyes next, breathing in his familiar fragrance one more time.

I debated with myself whether to make Candy look sadder, but I finally dropped it because this embrace was a pleasant surprise to her after all.

I would like to present this drawing as a gift to all of you who are following my story “Love Never Fails”, especially those who have given me positive feedback through different means. Without all your support, this story would not have been possible. Once again, please respect my rights and do not use my image without my permission. Thank you!

• Guest on September 15, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Good work on her emotions 🙂

1. Thanks!!!! 😀

• CKati on September 15, 2013 at 11:27 am

I think this may be one of your better drawings until now. You’ve not only captured the emotion, but also the motion.
    Very good indeed!

1. Thank you so much, CKati! 😀 Yes I wanted to capture that instant just before the embrace! 🙂 So glad you noticed it!

1. Thank you!!!! Wonderful drawing!!!!! How much emotion in it…

1. It’s very nice to meet you here, Janja! Thank you for your compliment! I’m very glad to hear that! 😀 Just so you know, I’ve decided not to draw them kiss until near the end of the story… Like a closure kind of thing. I hope you don’t mind, Janja! ^_^

• Alexandrite on September 15, 2013 at 12:30 am

True tears of joy coming thru! you are really good at capturing emotions!

1. Thank you so much Alexandrite! I’m very happy to hear that!! ^_^

• Raquel on September 14, 2013 at 4:35 pm

It simply touched me and got me :'(

1. Thank you Raquel! ^_^

• Guest on September 14, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Mi gusta imagen

1. Gracias :D!!

• snowbell on September 14, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Thank you for this wonderful gift, and you are so talented as both writer and an artist

1. Thank you for your compliments! The drawing still has flaws though, but I will try harder next time! 😀

• Yanyan on September 14, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I love this one, Ms Puddle. It’s my favorite scene and I’m happy you came up with this one 🙂

1. Thank you Yanyan! I have this in mind when writing 😉

• Anonymous on September 14, 2013 at 11:15 am

Cada vez me enamoró más de sus imágenes Ms Puddle soy tu más admiradora, sabes que me fascina todo lo que tu haces… mil gracias corazón!!!

1. Muchas gracias!! 😀 🙂

• Kim on September 14, 2013 at 11:07 am

Hi

It’s so nice to see a good blog about Candy and Albert and I have been following your drawings. It’s so beautiful I can see myself being caught by Albert’s arms.

1. Thank you for your compliments! 😀

2. Thank you for following too! 🙂

• Albertfanatix on September 14, 2013 at 9:43 am

It’s so brilliant I lost words to describe, lol! Great job on the tears, they look real! 🙂

1. Thank you very much! So glad you like it! ^_^

• c.a.w. on September 14, 2013 at 9:27 am

Woooow! O_____________________O

Two thumbs up, plus my toes!

Is it ok if I post in an album? I refuse to see my rival waa get all the attn lol 😀

1. Not for now. You’re welcome to share my post though. 😉