Jun 28 2015

Birthday present!

Those who have read my long story Love Never Fails (El Amor Nunca Falla) might have known that in Chapter 4, Albert and Candy were outside when it was raining heavily. As a result, they were soaking wet, through and through. After they got home together, Candy had her shower first, so Albert removed his wet shirt, waiting for his turn to use the bathroom. Later, when Candy gawked at the sight of his bare back, Albert turned around, and their gaze met. 🙂

Come to think of it, in Candy Candy Final Story (CCFS), they had lived together for so long before Albert vanished in Candy’s life. As much as he strove to be discreet, Candy might have seen him topless more than once. 😉 😛 (In the manga, she had seen him shirtless at least twice, once after the lion’s attack and once in Lakewood.) Do you honestly think that she could remain unaffected and feel absolutely nothing all this time? 🙄

In fact, Candy answered this question in CCFS by indicating that she understood Albert held a special place in her heart. See Argh, he’s driving me crazy… for details. 🙂

Anyway, based on the scene described above, let me present my birthday gift to Candy’s beloved Prince on the Hill ❤❤❤ :

LNF_Ch4_Albert_bareback

1 ping

• Quevivacandy on July 2, 2015 at 10:02 pm

oh my, my dear friend! and Look what I have missed for SEVERAL DAYS! My poor eyes almost bugged-out of my head… lol…

And yes, I remember very well that scene of your story… 😀

Just love it! and Happy be-lated Birthday, Dear Albert!

Thank you so much my friend for sharing with us your talent! <3

1. Hola dear QuevivaCandy! Thank you so much for your encouraging words! You made me laugh, mi amiga! 😉 Thanks for remembering that scene. It’s one of my favorites actually. 😛

• CKati on June 29, 2015 at 1:10 pm

That is some birthday present.
    This is good! I love it.

1. Hello there, dear CKati! I’m happy you love this, and thank you!! 😀 ❤❤❤

• Vera García on June 28, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Un saludo cordial Ms. Puddle
    Felicidades por tan hermosa obra, yo soy un poco tímida y solamente diré que hermosos ojos azules tiene Albert, Usted a captado toda la belleza de su alma en ellos, ahora comprendo porque Candy estaba desesperada por encontrarlo en Roswtook.

¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! ALBERT

1. Muchas gracias, Vera!! Warm greetings to you! 🙂 Glad you like Albert’s blue eyes in the drawing. I’m sure he had a pair of captivating eyes that drew people to him effortlessly. 🙂 But I think Candy felt attached to him not just because of his good looks, but also because he could give her the sense of security that nobody else could. He had truly cared about her after all. Sigh! 😉

• Mariel on June 28, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Happy bday my sweetheart!! Omg is perfect!!

1. Thank you, Mariel! ❤❤❤ Yes, happy birthday to Prince on the Hill! 😀 🙂

1. Y algo que solo puedo decir en mi idioma natal y creo no tiene traducción… “Felíz cumpleaños papasote… apachurro!!!!!!!!! muack!!!!!!!!!

Puddle You just made me very happy in this moment!!!!!!!!! <3

1. My honor and pleasure to make you very happy!! ❤❤❤❤❤

2. OMgoshhhhhhhhh!!!!!! really is he???? I´m dead… for love to him!!!!!!
    He looks very hot, sexy… mmmm, Puddle!!!!!! I can´t be in this moment with my husband, and then you show us this… this…. awwwwwwww very handsome man, indeed he is my platonic love…

Happy bday my love!!!!!

1. Hola Criss, to me, Albert was hot and sexy, the best male character in CC, don’t you think?

Wish you a wonderful time with your husband later! Sometimes a bit of waiting helps boost your love life! 😉 🙂 For now, you can always come back here to take a look at shirtless Albert 😉 🙂 ❤❤❤❤

3. Oh my goodness!! I’ve really forgot the important thing… my eyes turn off my brain !!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR LOVE, PRINCE ALBERT!!!
    Muahhh.muahhhhh!! YAY!!!!

1. Dear Olenka, don’t worry! 😆 I’m sure Albert was very forgiving, and he didn’t mind you found him too attractive and forgot what you wanted to say to him… 😉 🙂

• Reeka on June 28, 2015 at 6:45 am

Hahahhaha … the comments before me are all hilarious. Antlay’s is the most entertaining 😀

My friend, I don’t know what to say … I don’t even know what adjective I should use to describe this fan art. Delicious, maybe? 🙂

A very fine fan-art, Ms Puddle! Bravo.
    And to you, Prince Of The Hill, Happy Birthday! <3 <3

1. Hello Reeka! Delicious?! Great choice! 😉 How could Candy feel nothing at all, living with a handsome friend who was tender and cared about her a lot?

Thank you for your encouraging words, my friend! ❤❤❤❤

• Reeka on June 28, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Yes, and in manga, when she bandaged him, I believe she touched him, right? 😀 And the proximity was really close, as well. Too bad there was dr Martin. LOL

1. Yes I have similar thoughts too, dear Reeka. Candy was highly emotional, and Albert was injured because of her. Imagine the impact. Sigh…

• Evelyn on June 28, 2015 at 6:25 am

Wow! Very sexy Albert indeed! So, Candy is staring at this shirtless Albert? There is no way she did not develop a physical attraction since you put it this way dear Ms Puddle! Happy birthday Albert!! 😀 😉 ❤️❤️❤️

1. Hola Evelyn! Yes, in the story Candy couldn’t help staring at her roommate’s bare back! How could she not? He was a handsome man with athletic build after all. ❤❤❤❤ Besides, back then it wasn’t common for men to bare their torsos, unlike nowadays. 😉

• Evelyn on June 29, 2015 at 5:04 am

Hola friend! Interesting what you say that it wasn’t common to see men in bare torsos! I had not thought about that! But as you mentioned Candy saw Albert at least twice that we know of and I’m sure there were other times not mentioned 🙂
        Likewise, I’m sure Albert must have seen Candy in compromising situations and I wonder how he felt 😉 Their relationship was very intimate and special all along. ❤️

1. Yes indeed, Evelyn! Men and women were more modest and reserved back then, and there were modesty police on the beaches just to make sure! 😆 (for your interest, here is an interesting link: http://www.vintagedancer.com/1920s/1920s-swimsuits/)

Like you, I think there were other times Candy had seen Albert shirtless, or as you said, compromising situations… The same applied to Albert too. I also wonder how he must have felt. How could they not develop physical attraction to each other? Especially when he had no idea who she was… ❤❤

• Evelyn on June 29, 2015 at 11:02 am

Thank you so much for sharing such a cool website dear Ms Puddle! This is so incredible to look back at the 1920’s bathing suite fashion for both men and women!! I loved to see the picture of 1922 Beach Police Modesty Check, Nice! 😀 Men would wear full tees and then it downgraded to wool tanks, shorts and lace up shoes or boots! 🙂 So different but fascinating!! I really never looked into this era until now.

If I remember well, Candy wore a similar but shorter bathing suite when she met up with her friends, during nursing school on her day off I think, and Albert was amnesic already. Sigh! I always thought Candy’s dress style was pretty fashionable for its time and it showed her figure very well! So I can see why Albert not wearing his shirt was a pretty big deal. On the flip side Albert was also confident and comfortable around Candy not wearing his shirt don’t you think? 😉 Yes indeed, how could they not develop a physical attraction for each other? It was obvious they both wanted to live and be together!! 😀

• Ms Puddle on June 29, 2015 at 12:56 pm
                Author

I know, dear Evelyn!! It’s amazing how people had become less and less modest over the years. It was uncommon for men to bare their tops until 40s I heard. I guess people back then would faint if someone show them the bikinis lol!!

Yes in the manga Candy and Annie swimming outfits looked fine but Stear and Archie should have worn tank tops (like the one shown at the end of The Great Gatsby). 😉

Yes, Evelyn, I think over time Albert became less self-conscious not wearing his shirt even when Candy was around. The scene in the Lakewood cabin proved that. 😉 Candy was just a young lady, and how could she not feel anything? 😀

• Luna on June 28, 2015 at 3:49 am

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!very nice and sexy!! As I allways say, very seriously, you should make CCFS ‘s manga Ms Puddle!

1. Bonjour, dear Luna! This is not only a gift to Albert but a gift to my friends in CC world! So I’m extremely happy you ladies found him sexy! ❤❤❤❤ To me, he is the sexiest man in CC!

No seriously, manga takes a lot more work and time! I’d rather write stories 😉 🙂

• Antlay on June 28, 2015 at 1:54 am

Oh ! Your fanart disturbed me so I forgot the most important ! Happy Birthday Albert ! ♡♡♡ Lol 😀

1. Hahaha, dear Antlay! I take that as a huge compliment, my friend!! ❤❤❤❤ 😉

• Delia Diaz on June 28, 2015 at 1:51 am

Feluz cumpleaños, mi príncipe de la colina. Lo quiero mucho

1. Muchas gracias Delia!! feliz cumpleaños a príncipe de la colina ❤❤❤❤

4. Hello Ms Puddle,

Oh Ms Puddle I’ve almost had a heart attacks when I saw your new drawing!!! 😉 😛
    And right now, I need to cool down! 😆
    Well, I am in loss of words, I love it sooooooooo much! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Thank you very much!!!
    Congratulations, you are really a great artist my friend!
    And, of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERT! ❤❤❤

1. Oh dear Agnès! Heart attack? 😆 I expected my friends to react like Candy… Couldn’t help gawking at the sight of his bare back 😉

Merci beaucoup! I feel very encouraged, my friend! ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for the encouraging words! ❤❤❤❤

5. Uhmmmm Yammy!! Me ha dejado sin aliento. Literalmente…. A thousands of thoughts is flying on my mind, Is an excelent, amazing draw Ms. Puddle. Awww I love it and i can’t stop watch… every details… with my finger at the scream lol

As we said over here: A lot of clothes! We want it more!!
    Yujuuuu!!!
    Happy Sunday Ms Puddle. Blessings.

1. Hola Olenka dear!! Muchas gracias! My honor indeed that you liked all the details and couldn’t stop watching and ‘touching’ 😉

Still a lot of clothes? Huh? 😆 ❤❤❤❤
      Saludos!

• Antlay on June 28, 2015 at 12:54 am

Waow Ms Puddle, Albert is so much sexy with his back muscles ! ♡♡♡
    I love his blond hair and his bright blue eye 😀
    Amazing and great fanart Ms Puddle, I love it a lot. ♡♡♡
    Thank you very much you make my day 😉
    Have a wonderful Sunday. ♡♡♡

1. I’m very happy dear Antlay that you found Albert sexy despite his ruffled hair! 😉 ❤❤❤❤ I imagined him use a towel to roughly dry his hair while waiting for Candy. 😛 Thank you for your compliments. Glad you love this!! 😀 ❤❤❤❤

1. […] Birthday present […]