Sep 17 2013

Time to celebrate!

With the very encouraging number of visits, likes and shares I have got from my wordpress.com site, I’m motivated to venture out and start a completely new one! This not only gives me more control of how I present my content, but I also have unlimited space and more flexibility!

Therefore, to celebrate having my own domain name, I have decided to publish a new drawing as my special gift to all my readers and/or followers! Without your constant support, this site would not have been possible!

This illustration is based on a scene from Chapter 28 of “Love Never Fails” as follows:

He had woken up soon after dawn this morning because he couldn’t wait to see her smiling face. As planned, he had come to her place right away with the intention to help her make the breakfast. However, as he had entered through her front door, the whole apartment had been surprisingly quiet. He had later found out that she had been sound asleep in her bed still, so he had begun cooking for both. When he had crouched down by her bedside afterwards, admiring her angelic face, out of the blue, she had mumbled his name in her sleep, her pink lips curling up into a sweet smile. Brimming with immense feelings of bliss, he had been unable to stop himself from kissing her awake, and they had nearly tumbled in bed together.

"Love Never Fails" Ch 28

“Love Never Fails” Ch 28

So this happened after the kissing… when Albert finally got Candy up in her bed! 🙂

For those who are interested to read my story “Love Never Fails”, this is the link:

Last but not the least, I am still learning the new settings and environment. For example, the reblogged posts didn’t work, and I’ll be fixing them soon. Hence, in case you spot anything that doesn’t look right, please let me know!

Your feedback is much appreciated!

• Guest on September 18, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I can feel Albert’s hand on mine, lol! Excellent drawing!

1. Thank you! I’m happy to hear that 😀

• c.a.w. on September 18, 2013 at 10:39 am

I want to thank you for permitting me to post your wonderful image in my page. It is indeed a romantic one and we love it. Brilliant adventure, Ms Puddle! Keep your A & C magic pen burning!

1. The pleasure is mine. Thank you for sharing my work! 😀

• hopelynn on September 18, 2013 at 7:01 am

Hello there, nice to meet you. It’s so great to see a devoted fan who comes up with a site for Candy and Albert and I hope to check this out every day. All the best for Candy and Albert!

1. Nice to meet you! Thank you for coming, and hope you will like it! 🙂

• Guest on September 18, 2013 at 6:16 am

“Without your constant support, this site would not have been possible!” —Nope. 😛 Without your stories, we fans would not have found out about the manga, and congratulations on your domain!

1. Now that’s exaggerating LOL… Anyway, thank you so much for your compliments! 😀

• MN027 on September 18, 2013 at 5:49 am

Ms Puddle strikes again! You deserve a big hug offering!

So, this is your new home? Am I getting an invitation for domain blessing? 😀

1. Hi there! Thank you for visiting! Hope you like my new ‘home’! 😀

• Patricia on September 18, 2013 at 4:28 am

It is very, very nice! 😀

1. Thank you Patricia! 😀

• CKati on September 18, 2013 at 2:09 am

A & C look so happy together. Very nice drawing (I keep repeating myself).
    And also congratulations on this new domain 😀

1. Hello CKati! Don’t worry about repeating yourself because I’m glad to hear from you every single time! 😀 Thanks again for your support and encouragement!

• Yanyan on September 17, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Your domain is pretty, now I can come back here more often, and your drawing is epic win!

1. Thank you Yanyan! I’m still in the middle of customizing my site, but once again thank you for dropping by! 🙂

• Liliana on September 17, 2013 at 11:17 pm

I’m SO happy for you!!

1. Thank you very much Liliana dear!! It’s very nice to meet you here! 😀

• alexandrite on September 17, 2013 at 11:11 pm

CONGRATS on your own domain! A & C looks great in this fan art-as in the others. The way they gaze at each other is so full of love <3

1. Thank you so much Alexandrite!! I’m very excited myself! Guess what? You read my mind! My original title for the drawing was “gazing at each other”! 😀

• LorenaG on September 17, 2013 at 9:41 pm

This is spectacular! You captured their true emotions from the chapter you described. What a lovely drawing, Ms Puddle.

1. Thank you LorenaG! That had happened just before the truth came out you remember? 🙂

• Kathleen on September 17, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I’m completely blown away by your beautiful scene and you can see how much in love they are. Bravo! Are there more???

1. Thank you so much! Yes they are in love! ^_^ I just did two drawings so it’s time to write ;)-

• Kathleen on September 17, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Great! I will be waiting for it!

1. Thanks, Kathleen!

• EnakaT on September 17, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Wow…the tenderness in their eyes have made my day/night! I salute you for your awesome improvement, Ms Puddle! 🙂

1. I found a few flaws and will fix them soon ^_^! Thank you though! 😀

• EnakaT on September 17, 2013 at 9:26 pm

flaws? It’s perfect already and I don’t see anything wrong with it 😛

1. Of course there were… 😉

• Anonymous on September 17, 2013 at 6:19 pm

WOOOOWWW!!!! hermoso Ms Peddle…. amo sus trabajos, son fascinantes y alucinantes !!! felicitaciones para usted!!

1. Muchas gracias!!! 😀 😀

• Mavelle on September 17, 2013 at 4:57 pm

I love this new set up and your illustration for the chapter! 🙂

• Mavelle on September 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I forgot to add, Candy’s hair looks so soft like a commercial model 🙂

1. Really? Thanks!! That’s a big compliment to me! 😀

1. Thank you! Still need to fix some glitches! Glad you like the drawing 🙂

• Albertfanatix on September 17, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Aww, I’ve never seen (or read?) them so happy before. This made me emotional on your great chapter and as well as your new fanart. Well done, Ms P!

1. You think so? Thank you very much!! 😀

• Anonymous on September 17, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Eee! You made them more beautiful and real than ever! Good job!!!

1. Thank you!! I’m glad to hear that! 🙂