Some of you know that after drawing a scene from this short story, Candy by the wishing fountain, as a token of my appreciation to some of my friends, I was already planning to draw Albert by himself. In the story, Albert realized that Candy had disappeared from the party, and he was worried, looking for her everywhere. When I was sketching this, QuevivaCandy informed me that she had already started translating Peculiar Relationship for me! I could hardly believe the wonderful news, but of course I couldn’t be happier! ❤❤ To thank my friend, I decided to dedicate my new drawing to her. It’s my first time drawing a man clad in a tuxedo, and I hope I have got the proportions right. 😛 😉
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Comments have been disabled.
- 263,409 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- In lieu of a happy moment
- Lost in translation (Part 2)
- Lost in translation (Part 1)
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour