Oct 05 2015

Another drawing as my gift

It’s my honor to announce that my dear friend, QuevivaCandy, is translating my latest fanfic, Peculiar Relationship into Spanish. ❤❤❤

Some of you know that after drawing a scene from this short story, Candy by the wishing fountain, as a token of my appreciation to some of my friends, I was already planning to draw Albert by himself. In the story, Albert realized that Candy had disappeared from the party, and he was worried, looking for her everywhere. When I was sketching this, QuevivaCandy informed me that she had already started translating Peculiar Relationship for me! I could hardly believe the wonderful news, but of course I couldn’t be happier! ❤❤ To thank my friend, I decided to dedicate my new drawing to her. It’s my first time drawing a man clad in a tuxedo, and I hope I have got the proportions right. 😛 😉

Peculiar Relationship by Ms Puddle

Peculiar Relationship by Ms Puddle

1 ping

• Brenda on November 5, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Dear Ms.Puddle,thanks for your quick answer. No worries. Now I got it ! Take your time,I understand you’re very busy.
    Anyway, i didn´t know you’ve already celebrated Thanksgiving Day. I would like to share with you these two songs. They remind me about Candy and Albert, My favourite couple!

1. meant to be singalong. I hope you them. Have a nice day!

2.Grace Phipps Falling for ya

1. Dear Brenda!

Thanks for sharing the songs with us! I’ll check them out as soon as possible! 💕❤

• Brenda on November 4, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Hi Ms. Puddle! thanks again for your reply, You got it ! i am so glad to know about a new attaire for them.
    I like your drawings very much. But please take your time, i shall be waiting for it. Anyway, What plans for Thanksgiving? Unfortunately, in my country we don’t celebrate it. umm…!
    Well, thanks again for your precious time and stories.I usually read your block everyday.

1. No Brenda, I didn’t mean to draw them in different attires, but when I have time, I’ll draw the picture in my mind. 😍

In Canada Thanksgiving is in October, so we have celebrated already. Thanks again for your support and reading my blog every day. 😘😚

• Brenda on November 4, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Hola Ms. Puddle! You’re right, but how about Neil? In the end he did something nice for Candy and Albert. Let’s say he was much better than Eliza. Anyway, thanks for your emails about your posts. Well,well you already know
    how much I like the golden couple! May be one day you could dress up them in blue for another party. That’s up to you!
    See you soon amiga.

1. Hola Brenda! About Neil, did you mean the one in my story? If so, then yes, I made him not as bad as before. He had matured after all. I’m not so sure about the character in CCFS though. It seems that he had become a shrewd business man. I’d better double check. 😉 😛

About drawing, I have a picture in my mind now, but I don’t know when I will have time to draw it… Sigh. 😋

See you around, amiga. 😍

• Brenda on November 2, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Hello Ms. Puddle, I hope you had a nice weekend. I sometimes would like to to swap Eliza, honestly I hope she could get someone too ! This time Candy should be grateful for her mistake. Darren had to back off immediately!
    Sir William didn´t accept his help, It was something not on his business. Well done Albert! Anyway, How about Candy?
    She was so mad and confused with Albert.She behaved like a bad gal! So, he decided to live her alone … Though
    he loved her deeply, she didn´t see that coming, ha! Come on baby, What’s up? the man is looking for you ?
    Fortunately, she reacted well. Ms.Puddle I love this chapter! it´s fantastic! You wrote this with your heart. Definitely
    you know them so well! I understand Candy, poor girl She had great expectations,now that she noticed Albert’s approach. Do you think Candy would have told Darren she promised the next dance to Sir William? Maybe another time and gathering. I would like to read somemore about Archie and Annie’s engagement party.
    Thanks for your time and posts..

1. Hello Brenda! How are you? 😚

In CCFS, neither Eliza nor Patty seemed to get any special someone in their lives.. I don’t care much about Eliza, but Patty has my pity.

Thanks for reading my story, Brenda 😘. You have done a quick summary of my plot here in your comment, and I’m glad you like that particular chapter, my friend! ❤❤

I didn’t spend much time writing about Archie and Annie nor their engagement mainly because I wanted to stay focused. This is meant to be a short story after all. Once again, thank you Brenda for following 😍

Have a wonderful day!

• Brenda on November 1, 2015 at 7:55 am

Hello Ms. Puddle, Thanks for your reply ! Indeed, it was a pity her beloved Abert couldn’t dance with her. I think
    he was pretty busy, but at least she got the best prize, A WONDERFUL HUG! Congratulations good post!
    Have a nice holiday!

1. Yes indeed, Brenda! 😍 Of all the male characters who gave her hugs again and again? Albert only. 😋 Despite being so busy, he took a holiday and drove her all the way to Lakewood… Sigh! 💕

• Brenda on October 30, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Hello again Ms.Puddle! Sorry! but i think you misunderstood my comment. I wasn’t trying to make you write about
    Candy and Albert going to that kind of parties.You mentioned the GG. i was thinking about for example, Halloween,
    New year ,etc.I honestly didn’t like GG at all, I didn’t read the book either. So, I was telling you is about the music
    and custumes.I also found some pretty fanarts about it. Off course, my friend you are in charge of the block,
    This was just an idea to entertain. Certainly, in those days, they had to go to formal parties where they used to listened and dance the waltz. classical music. I hope you´d understand my point. Remeber Candy’s farewell with Stear and the rest? Scottish people like them, love dancing and singing traditional songs.Candy was dancing folk music at the Leagans. I mean informal activities.
    Have a nice weekend too!
    ps.Maybe your close friend Queviva Candy! can help us with her fan page on Facebook or others!

1. Hello Brenda, no no, don’t worry. I didn’t mean that either. 😉 🙂

Yes, I know what you mean. Back then, people went to social gatherings, a lot of dancing for sure. Even in the manga or anime, Candy danced with different people (except Albert though… Lol… Only in her imagination she danced with her prince).

You have a nice weekend, Brenda! ❤😘😍

• Brenda on October 30, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Dear Ms. Puddle,
    Thanks so much for the link! I appreciate all your effort for keeping in touch with all of us Gracias with allmy heart!
    I hope you can make a box to keep the ideas you like the best. I appreciate it very much your response.Great Gastby, Wow! This would be terrific! I wish you the best in life, blessings and a nice weekend!

1. Hola dear Brenda! 😘

Yes, it’s a stress relief for me, keeping in touch with you wonderful people and keeping this blog alive. 😀😍

The Great Gatsby is a great movie with many glamorous costumes! I enjoyed watching it, very much. Although I can’t imagine Candy and Albert going to those extravagant parties frequently.

Have a blessed weekend, my friend! 🌹🌹

• Brenda on October 29, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Hello Ms..Puddle, Iam very happy to hear from you. We knew you were busy last week ! thanks so much for your work and time writing and drawing about CCS. You really amuse me with all of them!
    I have a request for you. Is it possible to get The Diary in English?Where? And do you mind maybe, for the next year writing or drawing about a Festival or Carnival. Candy, ALbert and the rest dress up like the 20’s and also dancing tango or charleston. Off couse my dear friend when you have time. I think it will be very funny watching
    Albert so tall dancing charleston. LOL! Bertie long legs jaja gracioso!

PS. some of my friends do not speak Spanish

1. Hello Brenda! I’m always busy 😆 , but I try my best to reply to any comment within a day or two. Thank you for your eager support. It means a lot to me.

To answer your question about “The Diary”, you can find it and my other stories in fanfiction.net as below:

Thanks for your suggestions Brenda. It will be nice to see all of them dress up and dance. Guess what? You reminded me of The Great Gatsby! 😋😀😍

• Brenda on October 28, 2015 at 10:26 pm

How Gorgeous! I may say, Candy, what´s wrong with you? How could you leave alone such a beautiful man!
    She would probably say.- Back off!

1. Hi Brenda, you made me laugh!! 😆 Thank you for your encouraging words, my friend. 😘

That’s my question too… How could Candy be so blind? No wonder she missed her handsome roommate so much after he was gone 😝

1. Felicidades un extraordinario dibujo, la expresión en su mirada me cautivo, un excelente trabajo de su parte por captar y resumir en su mirada todo el sentimiento de anhelo que Albert siente por Candy.

1. Muchas gracias, mi amiga Vera!! 😍😘

I think Albert had a pair of captivating eyes, which captured Candy’s heart since their first encounter years ago. Thank you for noticing that I wanted to express his feelings through his eyes! ❤💓❤

• Quevivacandy on October 13, 2015 at 10:22 pm

😀 😀 😀 … I still don’t know what to say! Thank you so much are not the right words and also I’m still speechless every time I see your work!

The drawing is simply amazing and as I told you before, you simply surpass yourself with each work. Congrats my friend, you really have a gift and thank you so much for share it with us.

1. Hola mi querida amiga! 💗 I thank you for taking the time to translate this story. I can’t express my appreciation enough 💞, and I’m so glad you like this present. Thank you so much for your compliments and continuous support, QuevivaCandy! 😘😍

2. Oh my!!!… Ms Puddle, Thank you soooo much for this new gift! Albert is simply gorgeous and so elegant! ❤❤❤ In add of his wonderful personality, how Candy would have not fallen for him and be head over heals , I would! 😉 And this green color matches with Candy’s dress and eyes. I’m in awe! Your great talent is better and better! And your drawings are definitely my prefered! BRAVO! ❤💕💖💗💓💞👏

1. Bonjour Candy Bert! Merci beaucoup 😍😘💞 You’re so kind, and thank you so much for your compliments! 😊❤❤

In my imagination, after living together for so long, Candy was supposed to see the worst side of her roommate, but she couldn’t help falling for him over time, even before knowing he was her Prince on the Hill! 😊💕

By the way, I read your excellent chapter already. It was ‘divine’ in many senses. 😜👍👍 I’ll try to leave a comment later today. 😉

1. Thank you for your compliment my friend, 💓 now I’m blushing! Sorry for my delayed answer, I’ve just answered to your kind comment on my blog! I know I have a post to catch up but I’ll comment when I can.
        Hugs and kisses! 😀 💕

• Luna on October 6, 2015 at 12:40 am

A 😍Very handsome man!
    And Bravo dear Ms Puddle! His personality , his emotions are reflected very nicely, very successfully on his face!
    You really did and I like it a lot. ❤️

1. Bonjour Luna! Merci beaucoup! 💕💗
      I’m so glad you think he’s very handsome, and you like his face… Tell you what, I’ve changed his expression many times until I was satisfied. Therefore, what you said made me very happy! ❤💞💕

• Reeka on October 5, 2015 at 8:50 pm

Ms Puddle! You never fail to amaze us, really. No wonder Candy couldn’t manage to continue her plan to say goodbye to him. Look at him!

Albert here is a true definition of HANDSOME. You did nail it, my friend. Especially on his expression and his wavy blonde hair. Oh how I love his hair here, I feel like sinking my fingers on it :D. The tuxedo is also very well drawn.

1. Wow, Reeka, what you said made me blush 😊😄 So glad you found him handsome and liked his hair this much. 💗💕

Yes, if you remember… in the story, Candy avoided looking at Albert… She knew she would fail if she looked at his face any longer. 😜😝😆

• Evelyn on October 5, 2015 at 7:56 pm

You out did yourself again, Ms Puddle!! ❤❤❤ Love the matching green with Candy’s lovely green dress 😀 Handsome man!!! Candy is a lucky lady for sure!!! Was he looking for Candy and couldn’t find her 😉 💞💕💗 Love your talent my friend!!

1. Yes, dear Evelyn! 💗 Albert was worried, looking for Candy, everywhere. Candy sure was a lucky girl, having someone so perfect like Albert. 😉 💕 Thank you so much for your compliments 😍😘

• Anonymous on October 5, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Ms Puddle!!

Gorgeous!!! Hats off to you, a very talented and generous lady!

Memchew

1. Thank you Memchew!! You’re so kind 💕💗
      Drawing is a stress relief for me, believe me. 😊 It helps tremendously 😍😘

• Anonymous on October 5, 2015 at 3:36 pm

So ! It could be so good ( maybe for that is just fiction ) But are really great draw,even he looks some sad but still be handsome. I’m go in to a world forum in Guadalajara I hope see someone like him. I told you if that’s happen. So you keep drawing our prince. Kisses for your.

1. Thank you! Sometimes I prefer Albert not smiling. He looks more handsome that way. 😉😊😝 I think he’s a sensitive man with deep feelings, a noble man indeed. 👍💕💗

3. OMG!! OMG!!! triple OMG!!
    You know!! My times are so freaking off because of my job but ,…. so I am here taking a little break for tell you that :
    I’m so happy.. very happy about your new history and drawing. Congrat’s. and my best whishes for you.
    Albert is so …so…. yummy , handsome!! althought his face is a little sad and worry. But the outfit is awwww, so great, fantastic!! Just Albert-licious!!
    🙂

1. Hola Olenka dear! It’s nice to hear from you again! I know you’re very busy, but I’m happy you drop by occasionally to say hi!

Of course I’m more than delighted to know that you love my new drawing of Albert. Hopefully this will bring a big smile to your face 💕😍😘

1. Oh, no.. I don’t have a big smile … because I have a huge , hiper huge triple large smile in my face >.<
        Ahhhh!! Thank for make my dreams come true.

1. Thank you dear Olenka!! 💞😘💕

4. Waow ! IT’S A GREAT, AMAZING drawing Ms Puddle ! Albert is a very handsome guy with his tuxedo, elegant and refined.
    Congratulations Ms Puddle ! A great job once again ! 😀

1. Bonjour Antlay! Merci beaucoup ❤💗💕

I have wanted to draw a very handsome Albert for a long time, but it happened that I decided to draw a sad one first. 😊😉 I’m so glad you liked it and found it amazing! Thanks again for your encouraging words, my friend! 😍😘

• Tiny12 on October 5, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Wao!! Ms puddle he looks handsome, it is a beautiful drawing of albert congrats!!!

1. Dear Tiny12! I’m so glad you think Albert looks handsome in my drawing 💞😘😍

1. […] craquer pas alors je n’y comprends plus rien !… Allez vite le découvrir sans plus tarder ici, il est tout simplement, renversant ! […]