May 21 2014

Dance like a nymph

I have the following image in my mind when I was writing the latest chapter of “Love Never Fails”. Those who have already read it may know what I’m trying to depict here. 😛

With the long shadows of trees on the ground and the only music coming from the chirping birds, she twirled around like a nymph in the forest, her long locks flying about her dainty face and the chiffon ribbons of her gown swinging with her graceful movements.

Hope you like it!  ❤ ❤ ❤

LNF_Ch45_Candy_Dancing

• Anonymous on June 10, 2014 at 8:00 pm

I <3 it. Can't wait for the next chapter! 😀

• Ms Puddle on June 10, 2014 at 8:35 pm
        Author

Thank you!! I’m working hard on my next chapter, which is going to be another LOOONG one again. 😀

• Anonymous on June 10, 2014 at 10:21 pm

That’s great I’m sooo excited! 🙂
        From: N

• Ms Puddle on June 10, 2014 at 11:19 pm
            Author

Thanks for your encouragement! 🙂

• Anonymous on June 12, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Ms Puddle, what is the difference between CCFS and spoilers? I have never read either of them. Also do you know where I can find CCFS in English? Thank you sooo much! Once again good luck on your next chapter! 😀
            From: N

• Ms Puddle on June 13, 2014 at 10:25 am
                Author

Hi N, CCFS is written in Japanese, and spoilers are translations done by Candy Candy fans. There are many versions of spoilers, Spanish, English, etc. The one I read is from https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5401973/27/Amor-Aeternus

Thank you for your support, and if you like, next time you write a comment you might want to sign in or provide your email address so that I don’t have to approve it every time. It’s up to you of course! Have a good day! 😀

• Anonymous on June 6, 2014 at 11:58 am

Ms puddle your picture is beautiful! How many chapters are you planning on writing for LNF?

• Ms Puddle on June 6, 2014 at 12:41 pm
        Author

Thank you for your compliment! Don’t know your name. How many chapters? You will eventually know. 😉 Thanks for reading by the way!

• CKati on May 28, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Very lovely! as always 🙂

1. Thanks CKati for your kind words! 🙂

• Reeka on May 23, 2014 at 8:19 am

Wow Ms Puddle, you drew so fine! I like Candy’s shy smile here, with a little flush on her complexion. She’s really adorable, no wonder Albert was bewitched by her beauty.

1. Thank you Reeka dear!! I’m so glad you find my Candy beautiful! Yes I want to show that she’s dancing in delight with the man she loves! 😀

• EnakaT on May 22, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Speechless! This is great! O.O

Did you actually blur the bg on purpose? 😉

1. Thanks EnakaT! Good observations! But I didn’t blur it. I actually drew the background that way like it’s blurred 🙂

• Tiny12 on May 22, 2014 at 7:55 am

Its beautiful!!!! I love it!!!

1. Thank you dear Tiny12!! Glad you love this, and many thanks for reading my chapter! Hugs to you!! 😀 🙂

Comments have been disabled.