May 21 2014

Dance like a nymph

I have the following image in my mind when I was writing the latest chapter of “Love Never Fails”. Those who have already read it may know what I’m trying to depict here. 😛

With the long shadows of trees on the ground and the only music coming from the chirping birds, she twirled around like a nymph in the forest, her long locks flying about her dainty face and the chiffon ribbons of her gown swinging with her graceful movements.

Hope you like it!  ❤ ❤ ❤

LNF_Ch45_Candy_Dancing

• Anonymous on June 10, 2014 at 8:00 pm

I <3 it. Can't wait for the next chapter! 😀

1. Thank you!! I’m working hard on my next chapter, which is going to be another LOOONG one again. 😀

• Anonymous on June 10, 2014 at 10:21 pm

That’s great I’m sooo excited! 🙂
        From: N

1. Thanks for your encouragement! 🙂

• Anonymous on June 12, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Ms Puddle, what is the difference between CCFS and spoilers? I have never read either of them. Also do you know where I can find CCFS in English? Thank you sooo much! Once again good luck on your next chapter! 😀
            From: N

• Ms Puddle on June 13, 2014 at 10:25 am
                Author

Hi N, CCFS is written in Japanese, and spoilers are translations done by Candy Candy fans. There are many versions of spoilers, Spanish, English, etc. The one I read is from https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5401973/27/Amor-Aeternus

Thank you for your support, and if you like, next time you write a comment you might want to sign in or provide your email address so that I don’t have to approve it every time. It’s up to you of course! Have a good day! 😀

• Anonymous on June 6, 2014 at 11:58 am

Ms puddle your picture is beautiful! How many chapters are you planning on writing for LNF?

1. Thank you for your compliment! Don’t know your name. How many chapters? You will eventually know. 😉 Thanks for reading by the way!

• CKati on May 28, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Very lovely! as always 🙂

1. Thanks CKati for your kind words! 🙂

• Reeka on May 23, 2014 at 8:19 am

Wow Ms Puddle, you drew so fine! I like Candy’s shy smile here, with a little flush on her complexion. She’s really adorable, no wonder Albert was bewitched by her beauty.

1. Thank you Reeka dear!! I’m so glad you find my Candy beautiful! Yes I want to show that she’s dancing in delight with the man she loves! 😀

1. Speechless! This is great! O.O

Did you actually blur the bg on purpose? 😉

1. Thanks EnakaT! Good observations! But I didn’t blur it. I actually drew the background that way like it’s blurred 🙂

• Tiny12 on May 22, 2014 at 7:55 am

Its beautiful!!!! I love it!!!

1. Thank you dear Tiny12!! Glad you love this, and many thanks for reading my chapter! Hugs to you!! 😀 🙂