This is the last page of the series Candy’s last letter to Albert. Merci beaucoup, Antlay! ❤❤ Here Candy wrote to Albert that she had the diary, which was mainly about Terry, right beside her, but it hadn’t been opened. That is, although she had brought it back to Pony’s Home from Lakewood, she hadn’t turned a page. Apparently, she …
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 5, 2016 archive
- 262,607 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- In lieu of a happy moment
- Lost in translation (Part 2)
- Lost in translation (Part 1)
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour