Jun 24 2013

Lovers, tired but sated… (PG-13)

Albert_Candy_Afterglow

Another scene from my latest story, “Papa, what makes a prince?” (PG-13)

In my mind, I imagine Albert and Candy, now parents of two young kids, are tangled in bed, tired but sated, after making love. In my humble opinion, sharing their bodies is the most beautiful way for husband and wife to express their love and passion to each other.

We felt literally spent after that, basking in our afterglow with our bodies entwined.

As usual, please feel free to share my post, but not the image itself. Thank you very much!

2 pings

• guest on June 28, 2013 at 11:06 pm

If you were Candy or Albert’s place, would you love your child if he or she was disabled? retarded? Not all parents are as compassionate as these two.

1. I think most parents would.

• Beatrice on June 26, 2013 at 10:47 pm

The freckles are back!

1. WOW! Sharp eyes!! 🙂 the freckles leave no doubt that this is Candy now! Terry you can go now… LOL (sorry I am being mean….)

1. This is definitely Candy, hugging the man she always loved to hug 😉

2. Yes… my oversight… LOL 😛

• mpcfan on June 27, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Good thing you’re able to replace with an edited one in this site, unlike in facebook we can’t do anything.

And again, your drawing skills are impressive. Looking forward for another one

1. Thank you!! I won’t draw a new one soon… Unless an idea hits me again. 🙂

• Anonymous on June 26, 2013 at 9:33 pm

It’s your hot story’s fault I had to read it again, lol

1. Laugh out loud… but thanks for reading again 🙂

2. Again? I am thinking again and again and again…. 🙂 LOL

• Enaka on June 26, 2013 at 10:21 pm

She tempted me to draw, mojo lol. I’m reading it now 😛

1. A drawing of the chapter “overnight” in LNF will be fantastic?? That scene is still fresh in my mind 🙂

• Enaka on June 26, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Yaiks! Same with me! First let me finish my PG-13 one lol 😀

I was thinking about the part when Candy unbuttoned Albert’s shirt… oops!

1. Hi mojoqueen and Enaka: thanks for showing your enthusiasm… I’m flattered I must admit, but I’m so glad you like my “hot” scenes :P… my description is not explicit… leave room for your imagination 😀

• Stitch on June 26, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Lovely scene and I enjoyed reading this at work this afternoon.

1. Thank you for reading and your compliment!

• Letty on June 26, 2013 at 6:43 am

I visited this story and it was nice

1. Thank you! 🙂

• ParkersTheOne on June 25, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Now this scene reminds me of something… my friend was in a hospital with her boyfriend. I didn’t even knock when I came in and I was so embarrassed when I found them… exactly like this image…I thought she was going to sue me for not knocking 😛

Anyway, your drawing fits perfectly in the story 🙂

1. Hospital? Are you kidding? Naked? O_o

• ParkersTheOne on June 25, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Yes. I wish! Nope, they were both wearing comfortable undershirts, and this drawing did trigger some memory 😉

Glad she wasn’t furious with me. (Maybe a little?) The guy was cute, though 😛

1. Laugh out loud 😉

• Marjorie Townsend on June 25, 2013 at 11:49 am

Oh, btw, LOVE your drawings… 🙂

1. Thank you!! Still learning though… I just realized I forgot to draw Candy’s freckles… oh well. I don’t think I will change it now. Or should I? 😛

• ParkersTheOne on June 25, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Probably you were distracted by your own ‘heavenly’ drawing that you forgot to add her freckles, admit it 😉

Perfect job!

1. Yes… I got carried away… Too focused on their eyes LOL 😉

• ParkersTheOne on June 25, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Their eyes, or the whole scene? 😛

• Beatrice on June 25, 2013 at 10:41 am

How sweet! You have good talent in art, Ms Puddleglum.

1. Thank you Beatrice! I’m still learning to use my tool. 😀

• Snowbell on June 25, 2013 at 8:56 am

How beautiful!

1. Thank you! 🙂

• Marjorie Townsend on June 25, 2013 at 2:03 am

Also would like to share some thoughts re: Albert and Terry… The more mature (old!) I become, the more I feel the love between Albert and Candy and why that is the only love possible…. the young me was fighting for Terry and Candy, believe it or not. Also, those who read the mangas and the novels believe Albert and Candy are meant for each other and definitely can feel their intense and deep love… those who watched mainly the anime would prefer Terry….. since the anime skips nearly every tender moments between Albert and Candy (of which the motivation I still cannot figure out)….

just my 2 cents….

1. Marjorie dear, I plan to talk about this soon on my blog, and I agree with you totally! Let’s discuss more later. 🙂

• Marjorie Townsend on June 25, 2013 at 1:58 am

Believe it or not, I finished reading all of your stories regarding Candy and Albert! Absolutely addictive and extremely well written… I cannot believe you are not a native English speaker? Am i mistaken? Of course one can be picky but I dare say your writings are much better than a lot of professional writers….. And, I got so embarrassed reading your love scenes since they are sooooo…… (hahaha)….

Anyway, great drawings and though there are many fanfics…. I probably would just keep re-reading yours, no need to complicate our minds when it comes to the happiness and ultimate love between Candy and Albert.

Looking forward to other installments of LNF…. 🙂

• CKati on June 25, 2013 at 4:23 am

Dear Marjorie,

I totally agree with you. Ms Puddleglum’s stories are really well written!
      Just wait, you find yourself re-reading all of her fanfics all over again 😀

1. Awww… CKati, what can I say? I truly appreciate your continued support! I will try my best! 🙂

• Guest on June 25, 2013 at 10:26 am

in reply to Ckati:

I knew I wasn’t alone with the same opinion 😉

1. Thank you! 🙂

• Enaka on June 26, 2013 at 12:55 am

Now, CKati, that’s very true! MPG here is being so modest ~ 😉

1. Not really… I’m just honest 🙂

1. Marjorie, it’s certainly a pleasant surprise to me that you have finished reading all my stories! You’re a fast reader I must say, and I can’t help but blush when reading your compliments… My love scenes are all rated PG-13 hahaha… including my illustrations of those scenes. 😉 There are other great fanfics out there, but it’s definitely my honor that you rather re-read my fics!! I will go back to LNF world asap! 😀 Thanks again for your kind words!

• Marjorie Townsend on June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am

Yes! Fast reading and many sleepless nights!! 🙂 Can’t wait for more….. hahaha

1. Thank you Marjorie!! Sorry for keeping you up for nights… heeheehee… 😛
          BTW, thanks for the PMs in fanfiction.net too. I hope I have answered your questions. 🙂

• Marjorie Townsend on June 25, 2013 at 11:42 am

Yes, thanks for the reply and the reference. You do, however, reference more than just the epilogue in your writings….. and it seems you have a much wider grasp of the novels …. I am just wondering where you got the translations for those? Not urgent… just curious. It is great to glean those precious info from your writings though…. 🙂

• Enaka on June 25, 2013 at 12:23 am

A scene so tender and sweet and looking very exhausted after their favorite activity, lol. I love the sparkle in their eyes. Great work as always.

1. Glad you love the sparkles and thank you for your compliments! 😀

• Enaka on June 25, 2013 at 12:03 pm

You’re improving everyday and I can hardly wait to see them in colors

1. Who knows? One day I might be able to do so… 😛 Thanks again!

• Enaka on June 26, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I thought this was also perfect for Father’s Day, but either way is still good! 🙂

• CKati on June 25, 2013 at 12:07 am

Very nice! They indeed look very sated. Am I mistaken or is this your first drawing with Albert having his eyes open? I love the eyes btw.

1. Thanks, CKati! I did put some efforts in drawing their eyes, and I’m glad you’re convinced that they looked sated!! This is not the first one I have Albert’s eyes opened though… Remember the sad one I did for Rockstown? I might redo that drawing one day 😉

• Guest on June 24, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Great minds think alike. 😉 I was about to draw the same thing, but not from this story. Other than that, well done!

1. Thank you! 🙂