While women can be very verbal in expressing themselves, men may be quite the opposite. When a man is in love, rather than expressing his feelings in words, he probably shows it through his actions or behavior. To me, Albert was like that. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he shielded Candy from a …
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 6, 2013 archive
- 263,271 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- In lieu of a happy moment
- Lost in translation (Part 2)
- Lost in translation (Part 1)
- Happy 2018!
- It’s Christmas time again!
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 4)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 3)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 2)
- The Myths of Candy Candy Final Story (Part 1)
- Some questions in Candy Candy Final Story
Albert Anohito Anthony Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Final Story collage Coloring Contest Daddy-Long-Legs Drawings by artists ElDiario El_Amor_Nunca_Falla friendship Georges gifts from friends Le journal life-changing LNFsnippets love Love and Gratitude love triangle Man-in-love Manga Mina My drawings My stories No sé si es amor Old novel Peculiar Relationship Poem or Lyrics POTH prince prince charming Relación Peculiar relationship reviews Rockstown romance Song Terry The Diary translation Update Ça devait être de l'amour